Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I am a technology professional with 18 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).
93256567

Second opinion] - B200 error on my Pixma

Customer Question

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 1 month ago.

Hi! I'm Eric, a computer expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

The B200 error is usually caused by a faulty ink cartridge, and -- when it's not -- is almost always caused by a clogged print head.

The surest way to rule out the former is to replace your ink cartridges. Assuming the problem then persists, you will want to clean your print head:

Remove the print head from your printer, and wash it (with hot water) several times. Allow the print head to dry for 12 hours, and then try the process again!

9 times out of 10, that will resolve the issue. I hope it does for you!