Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have a HP deskjet 3526 air printer. It stopped working

Customer Question

I have a HP deskjet 3526 air printer. It stopped working Online awhile ago. I had purchased one for my daughter about a year and half ago, also.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Deskjet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Now neither one works wirelessly. I tried down loading new drivers, did not work. I went through the startup prosses again and that did not work. what do I do now?
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PS. windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Nothing that I know of. My other printer is a Lexmark 2600 and that works fine. The 3526 worked fine when I fist got the new HP laptop last year.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: At first the printer stopped printing from my Ipad and now the PS's
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, when you Press the wireless button on the printer. What exactly does it say on screen?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
windows 10 It says "not connected" then wireless "on"
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
By the time I am done with you I could have purchased a new printer. I am not satisfied with this service. I would like a refund. you did nothing to help me. Bye!
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

I havent been able to do anything to help you. I asked you to press the wireless button on the printer and tell me what you saw.

You did not read nor follow my suggestions, which I was waiting on you to do.

If you want a refund we can stop now and you can contact customer support

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I did answer at 03;05 I said windows 10 and "not connected.
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

When you tried going through the wireless setup process again, as outlined here.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03269728/

Did you first right click and remove / delete the printer from your devices and printers window. And then,

Did you temporarily connect the printer to your computer using its USB cord?