John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

TROUBLE WITH MY PRINTER. I WAS PRINTING A REPORT AND IT JUST

Customer Question

I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH MY PRINTER. I WAS PRINTING A REPORT AND IT JUST STOP PRINTING SO I PUT A NEW CART. IN IT. NOW IT WONT DO ANYTHING WHEN YOU PUSH READY AND IT ACTS LIKE IT IS GOING TO WORK BUT IT JUST TURN THE TONER LIGHT ON
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Also TN 420 is the model of your ink..

Do you k now the model of the printer such as a MFC 8320 , etc?

Thank you again,

Dustin S