crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

I have lost my installation and start up brochures for my

Customer Question

I have lost my installation and start up brochures for my xp-830
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kevin8472 replied 8 months ago.

How's it going.
Let me read of your question. Give me a minute.

Expert:  crash2199 replied 8 months ago.

Hi!

Please click here: https://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?UseCookie=yes&oid=273279&infoType=Doc

You can view the user guide, installation guide, and other items for your printer.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
how can you connect to my printer when it is not even powered up

Please ignore the automated offers. I do not have control over them.

Here are my steps again:

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.