John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I'm trying to do 2 sided printing on my iMac and i don't

Customer Question

i'm trying to do 2 sided printing on my iMac and i don't know how to get to the setting. i just got the printer. jerry
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: et-4550 1 week old, just bought it.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: mac w/ sierra10.12
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: i just got it, it's always been an issue. i'm a new user. my screen shows copy or scan.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
that would be ok, but how about the next time i try to do it? i still won't know the answer.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

The culprit may be one of many. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Please, send your reply below in the box. After you type your message, click the Send button.

Thank you,
Jason