Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.

My printer has been consistently indicating a paper jam. The

Customer Question

My printer has been consistently indicating a paper jam. The jam has been in the printer after I lift the cover. The printer is an MFC 470DW. Can you advise me how to correct the problem?
Earl Luttermoser
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 days ago.

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please follow the instructions in the link below and let me know if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!