Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers
16433418

I have windows 10. I just bought an envy 5665 printer. I

Customer Question

I have windows 10. I just bought an envy 5665 printer. I does not go higher than windows 8.1 for compatibility. Will it work on my computer?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Printer is HP envy 5665, bought new yesterday.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I haven't taken it out of the box. I want to return it if it's not compatible.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Official drivers are available for Windows 10, for this printer. So Yes, this printer is compatible with Windows 10. But you need to download and install the software and driver from here instead of installing from disc --> http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-ENVY-5600-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/6809225/model/6809230

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask