Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics engineer with 7+ years of experience in repairing office equipments & printers
22727371

New secretary in office. Can't locate instructions for our

Customer Question

New secretary in office. Can't locate instructions for our Brother MFC-913OCW. Need to replace drum but don't know which one to order or how to replace. Is there a place I can go to download instruction guide for this printer?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: MFC-913OCW Brother Color Printer. Probably 2-3 years old. Not really sure.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC. Not sure what operating system.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: When I attempted to copy this morning, I saw a message that I needed to replace drum.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Printers
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sadique. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please go to this link to access the user guide on how to replace the drum:http://support.brother.com/g/b/faqend.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=mfc9130cw_us&faqid=faq00000154_057

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars at the top > then click Submit.