John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Second opinion] - I have a premium account and need help

Customer Question

Second opinion] - Hi: I have a premium account and need help with my canon mb5020 printer. I just set it up and got an error message code 7100 you guys were helping me and then a family emergency took me away. I also need to set up the printer so I can use the wi fi option. I have a mac pro lap top.
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 17 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That error is not one that makes Secure Remote Assistance appropriate, except perhaps for a Phone Call service. I regret that I am unable to offer Phone Call service at this time.

The error code is typical of a paper jam, or other problem with loose paper or other material stuck inside the printer.

How old is the printer, please?