Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.

Would like to get paper manual for: hp officejet 6110 all in

Customer Question

would like to get paper manual for: hp officejet 6110 all in one printer
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 16 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 16 days ago.

Unfortunately, Dave, that part is not available.

This is a very old model that was discontinued many years ago, there is no support for it in any form at this point.

This printer was made in 2002 and designed for a service life of only 3 years, so if you are having any problems with it other than just normal operational questions, it would not even be worth trying to repair, you could get a brand new printer for much less.

I can provide you an electronic manual, which you can view online by clicking HERE

A paper manual is not an option that is available from HP or any other part source for purchase however.

If you'd prefer help with choosing a new model I can recommend some options for you.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 14 days ago.

Expert:  Nathan replied 10 days ago.

Do you need more help with this?