John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Ok, my printer says I have to replace the inks (4). I did

Customer Question

Ok, my printer says I have to replace the inks (4). I did this, still I get the message that I have to change the ink. Please advise I have XP600
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Sorry, I do not know, it is XP-600. Bought it maybe 3 years ago.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: First, I never got this problem before, only this time. I am printig a form. The problem say "replace cartridge FEK273/273XL
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I have not been printing for a while. I know how to replace the ink and I did replace all except the photo ink since I do not use that.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Ok, I just ordered more ink a while ago. I left the window and went to my email to get the temporary password. How do I get back to my orders. You are so nice asking that.
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 15 days ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Are you using genuine Epson ink cartridges?