- fold over, fourfold, a fresh paper towel.
- remove the cartridges, one by one, and set them aside on their sides on the paper towel, being sure to not touch the copper-colored contacts on them, nor to touch the inky underside. Either of these mistakes could ruin the cartridge and require its replacement.
- with the printer still open, unplug it from the power (while it is On.)
- wait from 5 to 10 minutes, no longer and no shorter (for various reasons.)
- plug in the printer, turn it On if needed, wait 2 minutes until it (hopefully) comes up demanding the cartridges be put in rather than saying 'B200 Error'.
Have you reached this point? what shows on the printer? let me know... if it isn't B200 you may put one cartridge only, back into the printer, and close up the printer, than wait for it to assess that cartridge, and ask (hopefully) for the others. Don't go beyond this point and let me know first, before proceeding further.