littlerusty2005, Technician
Experience:  Printer expert

Morning, I purchased a HP Spectra July 2015, it stop ed

Customer Question

Morning, I purchased a HP Spectra July 2015, it stop ed charting in Aug 2016. I returned it to Best Buy, it was sent to Indianapolis for repair, they determined I needed a mother board. They were unable to locate the board, they sent it back unfixable. Do you carry boards? I love my laptop, I hate the thought of having to buy a new one. Can you repair my laptop?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: HP Spectra 360, 13-4003DX, SN: 5CD5254426
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: HP photosmart printer, not sure operating system, where can I find?
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Geek Squad advised I need the following part: HPV-PC MBHPV
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing happened, my laptop started charging slowly. I took it in to best buy, it was dead.
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 20 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

HP is the people to contact. They will check for warranty, and will be able to repair it for you, possibly free of charge, if it is still under warranty. Your best bet is to call this number, 1(###) ###-####

Please rate 3-5 stars when we are finished. If you need to reply to me with questions, please use the reply button, and I'll respond at no extra charge.