John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Thank you for your help re printer. Since then I turned off

Customer Question

Thank you for your help re printer. Since then I turned off my pc and later on turned on the pc only that it would not do so which occurred a few times. On another attempt it came up on the screen Preparing Automatic Repair, which I left alone and then later it suggested for me to retry to start pc. It is now working but since I received windows10 updates 2 days ago is when all of these problems are occurrung. The pc starting up is now taking much longer than what it used to so I ma wondering if you can help me in this? Regards, ***** *****
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I cannot sit by the pc indefinately so I will rely on a text message to respond. If I was to select securely connect does this make any difference with my not being able to stay with my pc?
Expert:  JKalman replied 17 days ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.