Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I want to print in reverse order on NX420. How do I do so?

Customer Question

JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: It is Stylus NX420. I do not know age or S/N.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC with Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I have never tried before. Thus nothing happened to cause this to "pop up".
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean printing from the last page first?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Thank you. When you want to print something in Reverse, click on Print icon / option

, then when you are at the print dialog window, click on Properties (or Preferences)

, then click on the box at the option Reverse Order (you may need to click on the Page Layout tab first, etc.

, then click on Apply / OK

, then click on Print.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

You would do those steps each time you want to print something in reverse.

- However, if you'd like to set up reverse printing permanently (you can change this setting any time), then please do the following steps:

1. Close the item that you want to print for now.
  2. Right-click on the Start button (which is the windows logo icon / located at the bottom left of the computer's screen), then click on Control Panel.
    ; (Or press at the same time the two keys Windows and R on the computer's keyboard, then type control then click OK, then the Control Panel window will open.
  3. Then open Hardware and Sound / Devices and Printers.
  4. There, right-click on the Epson NX420 printer, then click on option Printing Preferences.
  5. Then click on the box at the option Reverse Order.
    ; (Note: you may need to click on the Page Layout tab at the top first, etc.)
  6. Then click on Apply / OK.
  7. Then print something you want and check.

- If there is still any issue, or if you are stuck at any step, please let me know, so I can troubleshoot the issue further. Also, if you'd like to, I can connect remotely to your computer and fix the issue directly on your computer for you.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 month ago.

How are you? It's been a few days. Have you tried my suggestions yet? Are you stuck at any step?

Do you still need help with this printing issue and/or with any other computer question / issue?

If you'd like to, I can also connect remotely to your computer and fix this issue directly and quickly on your computer for you.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,