John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I have a Brother MFC-9340CDW printer, copier, etc. and its

Customer Question

I have a Brother MFC-9340CDW printer, copier, etc. and its been giving me a message for several weeks that the prepare to change rollers. I ordered one, and was waiting to put it in. My printer stopped printing a few days ago, so I put in the new roller, BU-220CL. My printer still doesn't work. A message comes up sometimes that says, Load Paper, and one that says feed manually. The copying machine part still works, just won't print from the computer.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Brother is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 3 or 4 years old, MFC-9340CDW
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: HP PC.... what do you mean, operating system???
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It happened just a few days ago, the only issue was the message that I will need to replace the roller soon.... It also began taking a little longer to initiate the printing after I press button.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so.
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  JKalman replied 14 days ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your computer operating system? What is the version of your Windows operating system?

Expert:  JKalman replied 14 days ago.

You can display your system hardware and software information screen by depressing the Windows and the keys simultaneously (Win-X).