Greg A.
Greg A., Consultant / Engineer
Experience:  Working in Computer/Electronics 25+ Years, Storage Interface Expert
5229702

How do I change the ink cartriges in my Epson xp 320

Customer Question

how do I change the ink cartriges in my Epson xp 320 printer
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: about one year old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: dell I don't know what system
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I have never had to change out the ink cartriges before and I cant get the cover open on the cartriges them selves
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 month ago.

Hello & Welcome,

Sorry to hear of any trouble you may be having.

I have a link to the illustrated instructions for this operation. Please click the link and take a look - to see if this helps.

https://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?UseCookie=yes&infoType=FAQ&oid=253768&prodoid=63101021&foid=274529

Please let me know what you find or if you have any more questions.

Thanks, ***** *****

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 month ago.

I also have a link to a video that shows how to get the ink cartridges into an "accessible" position - so you can get them out.

NOTE: The model of the unit in this video may not match exactly, but the process of accessing the cartridges is the same.

Click Here --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoA3MsopK0g

Please let me know if you have any more questions.
If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to scroll UP or DOWN) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-