John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Have a new HP envy 4520 all in one series printer. Having a

Customer Question

Have a new HP envy 4520 all in one series printer. Having a problem printing all 6 pages of a document( account) that has been emailed to me.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Only just bought it last night from JB Hi-FI HP envy 4520 model.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Installed new printer last night and it hasn't printed the total document at all since installing new printer. Troubleshooting have updated driver which showed oh screen of printer don't know what else to try.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no that's all but need help.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?

Are you able to print anything else?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Not happy with result etc please refund my payment
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Nothing has been solved with my printer please refund my payment in full.

I'm sorry; I was waiting for you previously, so I could help you quickly. Did you see all my questions in my previous reply above?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I can print other documents, but original problem still exists to print all 6 pages of an account. So request a refund of full payment. please.

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can help you printing these 6 pages directly on your computer for you?

Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No I would rather a full refund of my payment as you seem to charge me all the time and the problem is still not resolved.