John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My printer will not print at the moment, what do I do

Customer Question

my printer will not print at the moment , what do I do please?
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have done the things you suggested but it still just comes up. Copy, scan, fax and I am unable to move the icons. When I try to move any buttons it says invalid response or incorrect device or something like that.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I would prefer you connect to my printer and fix it for me but I am worried about the cost this may entail!
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi there

If you open the printer are you able to access the ink cartridges and remove these?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Richard, my daughter was able to fix my printer thank you. As I was not able to use your service may I have my money returned please?
Jen *****
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

of course, no problem

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you