Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

Where are ink cartridges located in HP 4650 inprinter

Customer Question

where are ink cartridges located in HP 4650 inprinter
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

The ink cartridges are inside the printer.

The upper portion of the printer, below the scanner lid/glass, but above the display screen, will lift up (hinged at the back) and there is the printhead/carriage inside off to the right. When you raise that inner lid it becomes accessible to change the cartridges.

There is a video here that will guide you through the process as well: http://bit.ly/2dIlKQ4

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.