John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a cannon PIMX printer, I printed a downloaded Item

Customer Question

I have a cannon PIMX printer, I printed a downloaded Item yesterday there was no problem....Today the printer is not working. When I go to the print status the message is there is another computer using the printer. I do not have another printer, never had. What could be the probem. I am using windows 10
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Which specific model printer do you have?
Do you see any error codes/numbers on the display of the printer itself?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

I've sent a remote support offer above, if you prefer to continue here that is ok too but I would need the requested information to continue in either case.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.