Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers

I just bought an epson wf-2750 and can't download the

Customer Question

I just bought an epson wf-2750 and can't download the software via disk into my MacBook Pro. the message says it detects a Mac os x 10.9x but doesn't allow me to download the software.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: The epson is brand new--bought it yesterday--and the model is WF-2750.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: The software detects that my MacBook Pro is a Mac os x 10.9x
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I just bought it and am trying to set it up, so it's an initial setup issue.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 22 days ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Go to this website -->

Click and download the "Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer"

Open the downloaded file and follow the onscreen instructions to install it. If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know and I will continue to help you