VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

Can't find a network printer I changed my network modem and

Customer Question

Can't find a network printerHello,I changed my network modem and after that I couldn't print anymore on my Minolta Bizhub c250. I decided to repair the drivers to notice a little too late the problem was the cable was not properly connected to the new modem, now I can't print since everything is out of configuration I tried a PC restore but nothing happened. So I need help
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 2 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Happy to assist with this issue.

What is the name of the New Router? Have you changed the IPv4 address on the Printer?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for the fast response. I did reset the printer twice. The printer is recognizing the connection to the modem which is a Netgear CG3000D the IPv4 address on the Printer is consistent with the Network IP address. I suspect is more of a driver/software problem.

would you like a Remote Connect/Secure Assistance so I can do it for you?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I would rather do it myself if you don't mind.

All that you need to do is download the proper installer. Then just select the Network Scan for the Printer. It will install it from there. Let me know if you run into an error.

Also, confirm the IPv4 Settings on the BizHub.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Don't worry, thank you for your advice.but I had an IT friend of mine fixing the issue. it wasn't the driver but more of a physical problem with the router/modem and its internal Firewall. Have a great day

Ok.