Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I need to scan a document and send it to an email at .net to

Customer Question

I need to scan a document and send it to an email at cox.net to send to another email
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when scanning?

Is printing currently working fine?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Do you see the MP Navigator EX program on your computer? If yes, does it let you scan in it?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

If you do not see the (Canon) MP Navigator EX program on your computer, then please click on the Canon website below:

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/support-inkjet-printer/mx-series/pixma-mx310?tab=drivers

, then there, click on Software, then download / install the MP Navigator EX item there

, then use the MP Navigator EX program for scanning. And once scanning / saving is done, you can create a new email message (or reply to an email message), then use the attach option (or paperclip icon) in email in order to attach the scanned file.

; Note: If you do not see the item MP Navigator EX in the Software section at the above website, then there, select an older Operating System version than yours current system version, and download / install it and check.

- If there is still any issue, please answer all my questions in my previous reply above, so I can troubleshoot the issue further.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

This site is not very user friendly. I am not a person who has extensive knowledge regarding websites and such. As a result I gave this website up above a poor rating as a result of your lack of helpful instructions. I have been at a loss as to what and how to do it. I am looking for a refund to any amount you took from my "good faith" portion of my enrollment. Sincerely, LindaMarie *********

I'm sorry. I was waiting for your response earlier, so I could help you quickly. Did you see / try my solution above? Are you stuck at any step?

- Would you like me to connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the scanning issue directly and quickly on your computer for you?

Please let me know. Otherwise, we are canceling this for you per your request. If you still need help with the scanning issue and/or with any other computer issue in the future, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service.

Thank you for replying back,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
As I said on my text reply on my phone, I went to Canon web-page and called the phone number listed at the top of the page. I was able to get an attendant to help me get this fixed & it did not cost me any money. I was surprised when I came to that point of your web-page. However, at that time I was beginning to be desperate enough to go ahead and pay the small fee that was requested as a "good Faith" payment. However, because of that, I began to look again for another option. I do not have that kind of money to spend online in order to fix my scanning issue. Canon helped me to get the issue resolved so no thank you, ***** ***** not want to you to connect to my computer. goodbye