John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I have an EpsonNX420 all in one printer and I had to change

Customer Question

I have an EpsonNX420 all in one printer and I had to change my wireless code. Nw my printer does not work
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 21 days ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. I see that you've had to wait a bit for an answer. I'm sorry about that. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Please perform the following steps:

1. On the printer, press Setup.
  2. Select Network Settings.
  3. Select Wireless LAN Setup.
  4. Select Setup Wizard. A list of all available SSIDs (network names) appears on the LCD screen.
  5. Select your network from the list.
  6. Do one of the following:
  • If your wireless network doesn't have security enabled, continue with step 7.
  • If your wireless network has security enabled, enter your network password, then press Start.

7. A message appears indicating if the connection was successful as well as asking if you want want to print a

network connection report.

8. Press Start if you want to print the report or Stop/Clear Settings if not.

Please give this a try and let me know the results.