littlerusty2005
littlerusty2005, Technician
Experience:  Printer expert
63817454

I was printing fotos with my canon 926 printer when i got

Customer Question

i was printing fotos with my canon 926 printer when i got error msg pair jam. have thoroughly examined paper casts, rear trmsporter and find no paper jam.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: canon mx 926 about 4 too 5 years old. no probstil now
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: printed ok then gave error msg paper jam and continues to say that even though there is no paper jam
JA: Anything else you want the camera expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: camera expert/// prob is with printer
Category: Printers
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Sorry for the delay, this question just came across my desk. There are sensors that go bad in printers which cause the paper jam errors when there isn't any paper jammed. This is a problem that cannot be done at home, you'll need to call Canon. Click here for their contact information. They will most likely offer you a half-off coupon for a new printer. That is generally what is done in these situations. Printers aren't built very well, and they have a very short life span.