Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I am trying to link via WiFi my Canon MB2020 and it keeps

Customer Question

I am trying to link via WiFi my Canon MB2020 and it keeps asking for a "passphrase" and I have no idea what that is or where I can find it. Can you help?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. That is your Wi-Fi / wireless password ***** key. I can help you retrieve it.

What is the model of your Internet modem/router device?

Do you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Solution #1:

- Can you please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device(s) to see if there is any key / passphrase / password ***** then try? Note: It is case-sensitive.

; Note: Usually, you press the * (asterisk) button in order to switch between lower case, upper case and numeric characters.

- If it does not work, please answer all my questions in my previous reply above, so I can troubleshoot the issue further and provide another solution.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,