John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am very unhappy with this printer. I have never had

Customer Question

I am very unhappy with this printer. I have never had problems with my Epson printers in the past. Here is the problem...always jamming, print heads seem to be damaged, etc.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I have a WF-7620 registered with Epson an I have just purchased an Epson XP-430 because it is much simpler to use. The WF-7620 is less than 2 yrs old and I have an extended warranty with Office Depot.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC Windows 7
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It has been and issue from the get go .... I've cleaned print heads, etc.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, I want to send it back or take it back to the store. I wasted by $300.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

I'd be happy to advise you on this issue, but to be clear this is a paid 3rd party support service. I have no direct affiliation with epson or office max, and while I can advise you on the problem, I cannot authorize any warranty or repair services, and you are paying for my time here separate from any other extended warranty you may have.

With that in mind, if you wish to continue, can you give me some specifics on the problem/symptoms, any error codes you are getting, etc?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please refund my money.....I will take another route.
Thanks,
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

You may cancel from the help page.