John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Not printer.....I'm trying to know how to type in wordpad on

Customer Question

Not printer.....I'm trying to know how to type in wordpad on this computer, PLEASE. Thank you for any help you can give me and do you offer any Books for Dummies on this computer......HELP!!!!! Marilyn Woods at***@******.***
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I do not know....I had it a minute ago and now I'm afraid i'LL LOSE YOU IF I GO BACK TO TRY TO FIND IT.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc.....I PURCHASED IT ABOUT 2 AND A HALF YEARS AGO FROM THE PHILLIPINES, I BELIEVE; BUT I SURE WISH I HAD MY XP BACK. I HAVE NEVER KNOWN HOW TO OPERATE THIS ONE AND EVEYTIME A TECHNICIAN COMES OUT IT'S VERY EXPENSIVE BECAUSE I AM STUPID COMPUTERWISE!
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: i WAS TRYING TO TYPE A LETTER TO MY SISTER IN MOBILE, AL ON A VERY IMPORTANT SUBJECT WHICH IS PERSONAL. I USED TO USE WORDPAD ON MY XP ALL THE TIME FOR BIBLICAL STUDIES AT ST. ANDREW'S EPISCOPAL CHURCH IN MOUNTAIN HOME, ARKANSAS.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: MY PRINTER WILL NOT WORK EITHER BUT I REALLY WANT TO KNOW HOW TO USE WORDPAD ON THIS COMPUTER AND ALSO GET MY PRINTER FIXED!!!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please which version of windows you are using?

Thank you