John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

A MESSAGE CAME UP ON MY PRINTER SAYING THAT MY PRINTER WOULD

Customer Question

A MESSAGE CAME UP ON MY PRINTER SAYING THAT MY PRINTER WOULD BE BLOCKED SOON
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Officwjet pro 8620
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: a couple of days
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

Please click the link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=57c1621c-8e72-4848-ae64-66bc9e36b810

On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."

Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the very bottom of your browser window, usually in the left corner.)

I'll then be connected.

Please let me know if you have any problems. Thank you!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

If you'd prefer not to do the SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE we may be able to resolve the issue through chat. I'll need to ask a few questions. In order to provide the best possible help, I will need to know what operating system you have on your computer. If you're not sure, please click this link and tell me what you see: http://what smyos.com/

For MAC

From the Apple menu, choose About This Mac. Your version of OS X appears directly below “OS X".

Also, can you tell me please the exact error message that you're getting?