Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  10+ years work experience.

I have an EPSON XP-600 connected by Wifi to power and my

Customer Question

I have an EPSON XP-600 connected by Wifi to power and my computer. It turned itself off two days ago and will come back on. I have used trouble shoot, rebooted both my computer and Netgear. Any suggestions?
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 19 days ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

When you say that it will not 'come back on', does that mean the printer itself is not turning on?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Correct. The printer itself will not turn on.

Thank you for the update.

Have you already tried plugging the power source into a different power outlet? Also, have you tried using a different power adapter?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
The printer itself does not have a power source. All connections are through wifi

All devices have a power source. If the power is not coming on, that means the power cable is at fault. Are you telling me that you don't have the printer plugged into the power outlet?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
there is no place to plug one in.

There is a place to plug in the power cable. Look at the following page, please:

The aforementioned page is for the sale of a power cord for the XP-600 printer. Do you have one of those power cables?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Never mind Jason. I am an idiot. I just found a loose cord under my desk and a place to plug it into my printer (although it is almost hidden on the back). Sigh. It's turned on now. I'm sure it is fine.Again, I'm an idiot.

I am glad that you were able to get that working.

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

Is there anything else I can help you with today? If so, please let me know. If that is all for now, please do not forget to rate my help on top of this page.
Thank you,