John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Canon mx432, not recognized black new ink cartridge, and

Customer Question

Canon mx432, not recognized black new ink cartridge, and head alignment needed but doesn't execute all the way incidating error 5100.
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Tim replied 22 days ago.

Hey Jesse, I'm Tim and will do my best to assist you, how old is the printer, and is it making any odd noises?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Tim, hi. Printer is at least 2 yrs. only noise is when trying to do alinment. Black ink is printing, , and printer is working, except alignment isssue.
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tim replied 22 days ago.

System says you requested a call, if you can accept, I can give you a call. two years is semi old for a printer, there are so many problems that can come up, and they are rarely worth fixing.