John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

ITS NOT THE PRINTER. LAST WEEKEND MY HARD DRIVE CRASHED. SO

Customer Question

ITS NOT THE PRINTER. LAST WEEKEND MY HARD DRIVE CRASHED. SO I'm HAVING TO RECONSTRUCT BUNCHES OF THINGS. I CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THE SCANNER PORTION TO WORK FOR A MFC9325CW. I WANT TO GET THE ICOME ON THE STARET UP STRING. I CAN FIND THE CONCTROL CENTER AND GET TO SCAN, BUT IT KEEPS SAYING THE FOLDER IS EMPTY?
JA: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: MFC-9325CW AND ABOUT THREE YRS. WORKED PERFECTLY AND PROBABLY WILL NOW, BUT I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THE SCAN PART OPEN AND STARTED
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: 8.1
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I GUESS IF I WERE MORE INTELLIGENT I COULD REALLY ANSWER THAT ONE, BUT NONTHING THAT I KNOW OF..JUST GET THE SCANNER TO START WORKING
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.