GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

Oxe5, wf3620 just purchased, lenevo x201 windows 10, since I

Customer Question

oxe5
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: wf3620 just purchased
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: lenevo x201 windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: since I bought it yesterday at best buy , I entered all the data on country language etc
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not I can think of
Category: Printers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

Hello Garth. My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I'm sorry that you had to wait a bit for an answer. Are you using a usb cable for the initial setup? Please tell me exactly what kinds of problems you are having with the setup and any error messages that you may see.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

Please click the link below to access the quick start guide and follow the instructions there.

https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd3/cpd39364.pdf

Let me know exactly where you run into problems.

If you already the connected the printer and installed the software and you are having problems., it would be to wise to turn off the printer, remove all Epson Printer software, delete the printer, and restart the computer. That way you will be starting with a clean slate. Don't turn the printer on until the point in the installation where the computer asks you to do so.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

If you'd like, I can offer the PREMIUM SERVICE of a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION. This will allow me to see exactly what is happening on your computer and to work on the problem while you watch. This is completely optional. If you do not choose to take this service, please try to resolve the problem using the instructions that I have provided.

Please give this a try and let me know how it works for you. If this solves the problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page. I'd really appreciate it! Without a positive rating I am not credited for my answer. If this doesn't solve the problem be sure to let me know so we can continue troubleshooting.