John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

How do i send scanned documents from HP officejet 6600 all

Customer Question

How do i send scanned documents from HP officejet 6600 all in one directly into my E-mail
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 26 days ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. You will need to compose your email and then click on the icon to attach a file (usually looks like a paperclip), and then locate the file that you scanned.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 26 days ago.

If you'd like I can connect remotely and do this for you while you watch and take notes so you can do it next time.