John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

It is "off line" and by that I mean needs to be re-set in my

Customer Question

It is "off line" and by that I mean needs to be re-set in my Computer. I am running MS 10. The last time I called the company was going to get or fix a product that let the tech take over my computer and get me fixed up to where I could use my DYMO 450 Turbo again. It has been very reliable, but is down now. Ken Waldron JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it? Customer: ******* **************-- email JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running? Customer: PC and it is Windows 10 as stated previously. Do you have the equipment to take over my computer and get my 450 turbo fixed and working again? JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up? Customer: A couple of weeks and when I called in the customer service man, who seemed very knowledgeable said he would get right back to me. Nothing received. Kenneth ******** *************** JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you? Customer: ************** and phone is *************, you may have a record of my call.

Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 24 days ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Yes, I can connect remotely to your computer and fix the issue directly for you. Please let me know when you are available.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,