I'm sorry. I didn't realize that it was actually a problem with feeding the paper. Let's try this:
Step 1: Check the condition of the paper and reload it
The type and condition of paper can affect the way your printer picks paper. The edges of low-quality paper that has absorbed moisture might curl or lift the sheet so the paper does not feed into the printer.
Use these steps to check and then restack your paper.
1. Remove the stack of paper from the paper tray.
2. Use 25 sheets of new plain white paper to form a stack of paper.
3. Tap the stack of paper on a flat surface to align the edges.
Do not fan the paper by running your fingers through the paper stack.
4. Insert the stack of paper into the paper tray.
5. Slide in the paper width guide to the edge of the paper stack. Make sure that the guide rests gently against the paper stack and does not bind it.
6. Try printing again.
Please let me know if this resolves the issue or not.