Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Canon Model MG7570 has a 1403 Error that states that it was

Customer Question

Canon Model MG7570 has a 1403 Error that states that it was a printhead issue. We tried removing the ink cartridges from the Printhead (which i understand is the thing which the ink cartridges sit on) and putting it back but it keeps giving me this error. I have no idea how to fix this. Are you able to suggest a way?
JA: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is? No. I'm the Printer Technician's Assistant.
Customer: yes, its been awhile actually about a month or 2 ago? Didn't have time to really check back with the vendor to repair it yet. Thought it was caused by lack of ink in the cartridge. We changed that and yet, the error will not go away.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC, currently its a Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: its been an issue for 2 months. Was not able to print anything because this error will also pop up on the PC.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am from Singapore. I just happen to chance upon the website and started reading how to repair the printheads. I saw that we can actually clean the ink nodes on the print head? I have not tried that before.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Awesome! Basically I need help in the above, which I have mentioned under the Assistant? Do you have any instructions as to how I can help solve this?
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Allright, theres limited info on that printer in regards ***** ***** printhead itself. Unfortunately the printhead isnt removable, which limits our options.

With that being said, this could be a cartridge error.. Have you tried replacing all the cartridges to test?

if that isnt an option ( but its one we need to consider ) Then remove all the cartridges, on the bottom of each cartridge there should be an ink port where where the ink comes out of the cartridge, there should also be a matching sponge and inlet nozzle inside the printhead for each cartridge.

We need to gently clean that nozzle on each cartridge, and also inside the printhead itself.

Then, insert the cartridges again and then turn the machine off and unplug it.. Then plug it back in and test.. Do you still get the same error?

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.