John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

My Canon Pixma MG 5720 is not connected to my wifi and won't

Customer Question

My Canon Pixma MG 5720 is
not connected to my wifi and won't print. How do I connect it?
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 26 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The wifi installation is more elaborate than the USB cable installation, and requires a few extra steps.

I will need to know information about your system, please, before I can instruct you step by step as to what to do.

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Can we talk on the phone? I am old and need hand holding.

I think that if you are a senior citizen, and want phone service, can provide that... at an extra fee, please be apprised in advance.

I regret that I am not, myself, able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.

To open this case properly to all other Experts who might be able to help you at this time, I have Opted Out, opening the case to other Experts. Thank you for your patience meanwhile.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 26 days ago.

Hi Charlotte. My name is Alison. I'd be happy to give you a call and walk you through this. I'll send an offer for the additional service of a phone call. Once you've accepted, your phone number will be displayed for me and I will give you a call.