John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Epson XP6335; Icannot connect with the wifi; XP-335; I

Customer Question

epson XP6335; Icannot connect with the wifi;
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: XP-335; I bought it yesterday.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC; WINDOWS
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I try to configure for start, but it bloks yhe moment they asked to press the WPS
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to make the thing work
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 25 days ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?

Once I have the above requested information, I will be able to give you the correct answer.

I look forward to your response,

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
It's freebox
Customer: replied 25 days ago.
MAC 00224DAO75F1
MDL F-GW06250A 1-SR

Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Customer: replied 25 days ago.

Thank you. After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
I already pay 23 euros; I cannot pay another 45 for un answer.

The extra charge is for the remote session because the remote session requires more of my time. I don't work for free, so I won't be able to help.

I have run out of ideas.

For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.

The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.

When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.

Thank you for your patience.

- Jason

Expert:  JKalman replied 25 days ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your computer operating system?