John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

On every piece that prints the wording looks like its

Customer Question

On every piece that prints the wording looks like its double...like it is off alignment. But trying to align it through the menu has not worked
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hello Leslie,

Can you try going into the printer menu for me, under tools/maintenance, and run a nozzle check, this will print out a page of staggered blocks. Do you see any blank/missing parts or colors?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm doing it now
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It doesn't show blocks It had two codes. AP0649 and QP120A49. With connected slanted thin line tectangles
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Rectangles
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Okay but do all of those show? Do you see any blank/empty spots within those blocks?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
These blocks don't fill in. It's always been a thin line configuration on the top left of the printed page. The alignment option has blocks
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Head alignment feature which I think should be the issue
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
On the head alignment they are all have three lines through them and the identifying numbers are blurred and doubled
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Nathan are you there?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Please cancel my order. Thank you!
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Yes, I am here, but please try to send only a single response and give me an opportunity to receive and reply. When you send multiple messages moments apart it gets lost in the queue and I don't see any of it timely.