John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Purchase HP 63 Printer Cartridges six weeks ago and now the

Customer Question

Purchase HP 63 Printer Cartridges six weeks ago and now the printer states that the cartridges are incompatible -- after six weeks of use!
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: OfficeJet 4650 purchased three (3) months ago!
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC - I am not computer savvy so I need you to tell me what do you mean by operating system. My computer is a Lenovo and my screen is HP. Does that help you?
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I tried to print a recipe on the internet. Printing worked well until Tuesday, Sept. 27, 2016.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Cannot think of anything else.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Can you check the ink level and let me know, if you are able to check it or not ?