John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I cant seem to get the printer to print on A3 paper. In the

Customer Question

hi I cant seem to get the printer to print on A3 paper. In the advanced options it does not give me A3 as a paper option
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: EPSON3C6BE0 (WF-7610 Series) 4 months old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC windows 10 64bit
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: it's been on going. I had adobe DC installed and it caused all sorts of issues, so I removed it. My printer is connected via WIFI and I keep on having to install.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that's it. Thanks a mill
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 3 months ago.

Hi!

Would I be able to connect to your computer to view and fix the issue for you?

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.