crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

I have a MFC 9335CDW printer. Yesterday I had a paer jam and

Customer Question

I have a MFC 9335CDW printer. Yesterday I had a paer jam and I removed it, the printer is asking me to remove the drum and toners and remove the papaer, but there is nothing there, I have truned the machine off and on, checked all other areas and still no luck, hope you can help
JA: I'm an assistant to the Printer Technician. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: great what can you do to help me
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: MFC 9335 CDW, it is only 6 months old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC windows
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Yesterday, I had a paper jam then i cleared it and it kept asking me to clear
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 2 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Hi again,

I am just checking back in because I have not heard from you in a while -- If you can rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you and mark the question as helped.