crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

I am getting a carriage jam on my hp 2350 printer. What

Customer Question

I am getting a carriage jam on my hp 2350 printer. What should i do to fix it?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Approximately 6 years old Model # sdg08 0401-02
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It happened today I disconnected it & blew it out with compressed air & removed the back panel and it was clear.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It also was giving me a paper jam.
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 9 months ago.

Hi!

There are 9 different options available to fix this issue. Please try each of these options in order and if the previous one does not work, please move onto the next one. If none of the 9 options work, please let me know.

Take a look at the steps along with pictures here: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00249434

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  crash2199 replied 8 months ago.

Hi again,

I am just checking back in because I have not heard from you in a while -- If you can rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you and mark the question as helped.