John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

My printer sn63536a4f224772 has all full cartriges but the

Customer Question

my printer sn63536a4f224772 has all full cartriges but the black will not print. I have tried 2 new ones and the black will not print
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: MFC-J470DW
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Toshiba lap top
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: a month I just stopped using it. but now I really need it
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: talk to me like a child. because I'm seventy and have a hard time with this tec. stuff LOL
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 22 days ago.

Thanks for posting your question on, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Do you have tried anything else, except replacing the cartridges to solve this problem ?