crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

Have a PIXMA MG 2420 printer. Have down loaded the manual.

Customer Question

Have a PIXMA MG 2420 printer. Have down loaded the manual. Manual has an index with page numbers. The manual pages are NOT NUMBERED. How can I get a manual that has an index with pager numbers and a manual that matches those page numbers???Help
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 2 months ago.

Hi William!

Do you need the manual to be downloadable? You can view the manual here with page numbers: https://www.manualowl.com/m/Canon/PIXMA-MG2420/Manual/380620

If you have anymore questions, please reply back otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Hi again,

I am just checking back in because I have not heard from you in a while -- If you can rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you and mark the question as helped.