crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

HiI've a problem withe my printer, I've the following

Customer Question

HiI've a problem withe my printer , I've the following message error 03130031-2618 on a IPF 6300, I've just replaced the power supply card
JA: What's the make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: IPF 6300 Canon 4 years old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Mac OsX
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: The printer was printing and then when I wanted to print one more time, it failed
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 2 months ago.

Hi!

This issue is electrical as you already know and there are two more things that you will may need to replace in order to fix your printer. The last one being a part that can cost over $500. I am not sure if you have tried this but I would call Canon warranty even if it is not in their warranty stage (1 year). I have had Canon help me several times outside of their warranty period and even replaced things on my printer without charging me for the parts. Their number is ***** 70 48 05 00

If you have anymore questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Hi again,

I am just checking back in because I have not heard from you in a while -- If you can rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you and mark the question as helped.