John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Someone has tried to take a cartridge out of the printer and

Customer Question

someone has tried to take a cartridge out of the printer and it has fallen back in and jammed, now no cartridges will come out!! argh
JA: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?
Customer: Brother MFC 9120 CN
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC windows 7 professional
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: just now, who knows it was another office girl
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
is someone still there?
Expert:  crash2199 replied 8 months ago.

Hi!

I am here to help you -- I am sorry for the wait.

Are you able to see the cartridge that fell into the printer?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Are you able to reach and remove the cartridge?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
the cartridge is stuck and the others ones seem to be as well, it has been dropped back in and is crooked now

The difficult part for this type of issue is that I cannot see the cartridge and where it is located.

Are you able to use tweezers, tongs, or any type of tool to reach and remove the cartridge?

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
the issue was not resolved and this has not been very helpful, contact is now closed