Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.

I've a WF-3520 to which I've downloaded all current

Customer Question

I've a WF-3520 to which I've downloaded all current firmware, etc. and I continue not able to scan a document. I'm able to print from computers regardless of location in office, but can't scan. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and still no scanning capability. The "check network connection" show Pass with a * which reads: A router/access point channel conflict has been detected. I've rebooted my router. Still same result. Is there a fix?
JA: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Espson WF-3520 purchased approximately 2-3 years ago
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC, Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I've had the same problem previously, though after rebooting it's worked when at the old location. I moved it down one story (no floors between stories - all open space). The cues previously to this last occurrence and before reinstall gave me a choice of USB connect or last used when placed at it's old location. After reboot it had my name on it.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 27 days ago.

Thanks for posting your question on, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Are you trying to scan using the printer button or from your PC ?

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 27 days ago.

Please accept the remote offer and let me know, which version of Windows do you use ?

Expert:  Robert M. replied 21 days ago.

Do you still need help with this issue?